Thursday, May 28, 2009

Peak Oil Parenting

I think I've got the parenting during Peak Oil thing worked out. Kids + sugar = cold fusion.

Three R's my eye! I'm sending the kids out into the yard while I go inside and turning on the clothes dryer while surfing the net for some high-tech disposable camping gear.

Seriously, though...the book on my night table over the last couple of days has me impressed. The nice thing about it, as opposed to the standard doomer canon on Peak Oil, is that it actually deals with the issue on multiple levels including the psychological and historical barriers to sustainable change, and a much more practical and attainable approach to personal change.

--
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.”

-Albert Einstein

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?