Sunday, February 28, 2010

Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?

Auntie Jen had brought me a bunch of geeky Star Wars themed clothing from Ecko Clothing. I've just now gotten to the stage in my life where I am established enough to wear this kind of cool clothing on an ordinary day and:

A) not be at ComiCon
B) not get chased down the hallway and get locked in a locker by the football team

The truth is, though, that even though I'm sort of in this sweet spot, I've also spawned in the meantime and then you have toddlers around, your possessions are not truly your own...

"Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?"

"Let me see your identification..."

"Open the blast doors!!"

"Do you know what's going on?"

"Maybe it's another drill..."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?